Sunday, September 28, 2008

THE STRANGER..............

A social network… like Orkut..That was the first time… that I had added some one unknown in my orkut account. He had written something interesting… yup!! I agreed that many times… a things seems interesting to a girl.. seems not that much good to a bozo.. but yup..! I not only i had added him… but also given a nice … although a bit curtly … but positive reply. :)

Its long time… ago… since from that time…. Yup…!! 1 year… (no even little more than 1 year and little more than 1 month. :) ) (yup! Thats wat he said…!)
We use to talk daily… almost daily… Once he told me… that I am the first person he searches on gtalk whenever he login… similar thing I use to do… although I never said this…! but yes.. I does nothing different. However it was not from the very starting that I use to look for him… whenever I logined… but yes..!! now after such long period of talking… me too..! and this thing happens..! hope u agree…!!
M a gal… who never want to get inclined to anybody… means towards any guy… may be m too scared to do so… but still m always happy n jolly… yes! Sometime… I became sad too…. But only for time being…. That time… the best remedy is My Mom n offcourse DaD on My Phone offcourse :)….
I use to spend my lot of time… in thinking…… a hell thinking… :) (ahhh… a hell thinker I m!) offcourse good things always… no doubt in that…! even I never use to write… but don’t knw…why today I m feeling like writing… something… may be it release… something… (I don’t kwn … wat is this, however) which is inside u…. and on which u r thinking… a lot..!
It is (this writing..)giving… immense pleasure however…
Many time… I use to fight with him (in fun (mostly :) ))…. Over little… or seemingly… no issues.. (according to him) (I m not agreed , however on this point… there's always something which makes me to feel the difference…..).
I use to know many thing … although I’ll never say I got to knw something abt him or the family… but I got to knw abt me n his conversation…(atleast) …. I don’t knw what u’ll call it… but certainly…. Whenever you talk a lot (applicable even for…. Writing too…..) u get to knw many things… even the unsaid expressions… way of thinking… and offcourse reaction on something… I mean on some incidence or so…. Which I thought resembles very much to mine…. I don’t knw wat he thought abt it… or even he had noticed it ever…. May be gals more observing… (or I think so…. :) )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm u wrote very well abt wat u felt...its seems like tat u hav a very true n transparent heart but beware boys r very sharp minded spclly on virtual world :P

newbie................. said...

hmmm true.. thanks for the caution..

Anonymous said...

Kaash Kuch Tasveere Saaf Dikhayi Padti, To Zindgi Ki Raahe Taqdeet Se Na Chalti,
Hota Agar Kisi Ko Apna Banane Ka Ahsaas, To Dil Se Dhadkan Door Na Dikhai Padti…..