Friday, January 2, 2009

Does there any meaning for blind relations........?


I dun know wat i m doing... n wat the hell i m doing with my life.... everything is not yet so clear... so much dilemma... confusion... why this is so.....? (please dun ask me... wat i really mean... n why i m confused... as i cant tell u that... ( coz' i have my small world inside me... which is always untouched by the outside world... n sud remain untouched only... for the sake of my Individuality...n thus i can never show this to anyone... no matters how close u r to me! but no encroachment plz..! n plz dun feel it :) as m a true Scorpion.. :) n if u r really my frend u must respect this characteristic of a scorpion.. lolz :P) however, i can tell u that m saying this as 'in general'.. not for any specific thing in life. ) many time i tried to be strong... but this thing does not works always... the mind is diverting ..... n i know this... still i m involving myself... as i am a student..so i have to study... n concentrate on it only.... but u knw.. mind is fickle.... No one but only i can rectify. I can rectify ..may be not very easily... but certainly i can!!... but this rectification process may break some hearts, may hurt some people around me..sud i do so????? or just keep on moving... as i am doing so... right now.... n finally hurting myself only.. at the last............ leaving everybody else happy... in their lives. no matters how much u denies to my last statement but ... people want (if not want.. then atleast 'll be happy by..) this only... i know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:o just got totally confused :o now i need kinda rectification :P