Monday, January 19, 2009

My school days............


The most amazing n wonderful days of my life... i was ofcourse good at studies n also use to do... lots n lots of fun... of my school days i still remember the first day in my school - The K V :) when my dear... sis took me in the class n says an angel-cum- gal- Simmi that 'u two always be together...! have ur lunch together n blah blah... :) ' thats amazing i was such a obedient younger sister that i have obeyed this upto my 12th class... lolz :) hmmmm.... simmi was always a nice frend of mine.... still today also... whenever our talks starts it goes on and on.... u knw gals talks ;) r always like that... lolz kidding :)
One thing i must say that my sis had a keen eye... n she use to predict people very easily n very early... :) thus, she had chosen her for me...as MY FIRST FRIEND IN SCHOOL ..... :) (today i wanna say... that 'dear Sim .. i luv u!! n m really eagerly waiting for ur wedding :) as i dun wanna miss a single chance to dance'.... :P lolz :) as u knw after coming to IIIT this was a thing which i wanna learn.... n finally had learned :) (along wid many other thing ofcourse :P ) It is never so... that we (me n simmi) never fought or there were no arguments between us... it was there...ofcourse! (as every frends have... :)) i still remember once i was a bit angry wid her.... on some issue (now... i can assign that issue as a non-serious one... :) but that time it was seems like v. important one... :) lolz...... It happens when u r a kid! hope u agreed :) ) n how she fixed it again... :) by making me remember all the things n times we had shared n ofcourse the first day of our school :) wen di... introduced me wid her.... :)
she is a always cute comedian n super frend :) i still remeber the days we spended together the days wid REIKI.... :) , that beating Amith by simmi... in library after falling from chair.... lolz :), n the day with a small kids in playing in the playground... n one of them saying to simmi ---- "didi...!!! so rahi hain kya???" :) ofcourse she was a 'samosa' freak too... ha ha ha :) lolz
Its all amazing ....... :) splendid dayz! :)


....................really, Those days, those times, those minutes are carved deep as a memory that i'll treasure forever..& will cherish every second of my life..

1 comment:

Darshan Chande said...

School days special days of life for almost everyone.. :P