Friday, January 2, 2009

Reflection: An idle mind...... ready to be lost in this world


Outer me: Sometime i feel very blank..
Inner me: (Devoid of thought??).
Outer me: ahh...! not exactly....
Inner me: So, what I feels??

Outer me: probably quite insane(!!!!) and helpless... unable to help myself.
Inner me: No, actually I feel very emotional sometimes. yes.. every silly thing troubles me a lot sometimes.
Outer me: Why have I suddenly become emotionally vulnerable?
Inner me: Maybe, I am feeling insecure.
Outer me: Insecure about what?
Inner me: i dun knw really...
Outer me: but is there anyone who is secured??! i think .. Not.
probably I simply feels bored...
Inner me: why??
Outer me: may be right now having.. an idle mind ... is it???

Inner me: dun knw exactly.....Although in between all this.. I go for movies, eat-out, visit places, go for parties, crack jokes..., have fun wid frends.... But once these hungamas are over. I feel blank again.... Emotionless.
And I am sure many person in this world may feels the same.. All eyes must have some or other time ... the same vacant look.. although m not tired of life.. :) as i knw i have yet to step into the real world.. :)
to loose slowly myself in this CRAZY world....

No comments: